Deep Run was founded by a former retail executive who has brought together a risk management team that has many years of experience, at all levels and types, of retail. Our associates understand the unique complexity and urgency of keeping both retail and hospitality organizations safe.
Unlike an audit, SPECTRUM is designed to become part of the enterprise security process. SPECTRUM provides a singular focal point for strengths and weaknesses from your POS environment, through your enterprise and to your settlement bank. With SPECTRUM, you will be able to lead your organization to a secure future through understandable reporting, detailed analysis and adaptable requirements.
From Board Room reporting:
To work group priorities:
With SPECTRUM, your cybersecurity risk will no longer be a mystery, but a business function that can be measured, discussed across all levels of leadership, and most of all depended upon.
The SPECTRUM portal and analysis allows you to:
- Base your analysis on PCI and NIST, allowing you to have a common language to discuss
- Strengths and weaknesses.
- Plan your short and long term security future.
- Give leadership a nonbiased focus point for communication and investment in cyber security.
- Understand cyber risk for insurance parameters.
- Allow you to show where your security investments have paid off and where more is needed.
- Give your board a reporting structure that is understandable and represented as a business priority.
- Provide a starting strengths and weaknesses baseline for a newly appointed CEO, CFO, CIO, CRO, CISO or anyone tasked with protecting a company.
- Bring all of the elements of security to one focus point for leadership and prioritization.
With SPECTRUM, your security strengths and weaknesses will no longer be a mystery, but a business function that can be measured, discussed across all levels of leadership, and most of all depended upon.
Contact Deep Run for an in-depth discussion on how SPECTRUM will make your company more secure. 800.516.3450