Utilizing both the FFIEC IT and PCI guidelines as foundations, SPECTRUM gives you the ability to communicate and understand the security strengths and weaknesses of your financial services organization.
We see many of our customers struggling with both a starting and focal point regarding their FFIEC and PCI guidelines. We have designed SPECTRUM to give clear and concise views of strengths and weaknesses mapped against the layers of requirements. You will see your risk map as never before, and have the ability to apply risk management in a way that has a real effect on your security posture.
After a year of real world deployments and cross industry design, we believe we now have the most intuitive and advanced Financial Services cyber analytics portal in the industry.
From Board Room reporting:
To work group priorities:
The SPECTRUM portal and analysis allows you to:
- Base your analysis on FFIEC standards allowing you to have a common language to discuss strengths and weaknesses.
- Plan your short and long term security future.
- Give leadership a nonbiased focus point for communication and investment in cyber security.
- Understand cyber risk for insurance parameters.
- Allow you to show where your security investments have paid off and where more is needed.
- Give your board a reporting structure that is understandable and represented as a business priority.
- Provide a starting strengths and weaknesses baseline for a newly appointed CEO, CFO, CIO, CRO, CISO or anyone tasked with protecting a company.
- Bring all of the elements of security to one focus point for leadership and prioritization.
With SPECTRUM, your security strengths and weaknesses will no longer be a mystery, but a business function that can be measured, discussed across all levels of leadership, and most of all depended upon.
After our Analysis and Analytics are complete, our customers are allowed to utilize the SPECTRUM portal for a year to track their changes and security improvements.
Contact Deep Run for an in-depth discussion on how SPECTRUM will make your company more secure. 800.516.3450